Technological Advances Amplifying The Application Base For Image Sensors, Says Frost & Sullivan
Strong collaborations and alliances with universities and institutes will help companies to survive in the highly competitive image sensors market. Mergers and acquisitions represent another route to gaining access to cutting-edge technologies.
"Camera manufacturers should partner with image sensor providers, as the sensor is the most important part of the product," advised Pal. "This will provide them a competitive edge by lowering the cost of procurement, while offering access to advanced technologies."
Developments in Image Sensors a part of the Technical Insights subscription, offers an brief snapshot of the drivers, challenges and capabilities of CCD and CMOS image sensors. Further, this research service includes detailed technology analysis and industry trends evaluated following extensive interviews with market participants.
Technical Insights is an international technology analysis business that produces a variety of technical news alerts, newsletters, and research services.About Frost & Sullivan Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts