ARIAD Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARIA) today announced that it will host a live webcast of its quarterly conference call at 8:30 a.m. (ET) on Monday, February 25, 2013. Harvey J. Berger, M.D., chairman and chief executive officer, will host the call. Senior management will discuss the Company’s financial results as of December 31, 2012, key corporate objectives and additional corporate activities. The Company will announce the highlights of these topics in a press release to be issued before the market opens on February 25, 2013 prior to the conference call.
The live webcast can be accessed by visiting the investor relations section of the Company’s website at http://investor.ariad.com. The call can be accessed by dialing 866-831-6272 (domestic) or 617-213-8859 (international) five minutes prior to the start time and providing the pass code 59632303. A replay of the call will be available on the ARIAD website approximately two hours after completion of the call and will be archived for three weeks.
ARIAD Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a global oncology company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of medicines to transform the lives of cancer patients. ARIAD’s first medicine, Iclusig™, is approved in the U.S. for the treatment of adult patients with chronic, accelerated or blast phase chronic myeloid leukemia that is resistant or intolerant to prior tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI) therapy or Philadelphia chromosome-positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia that is resistant or intolerant to prior TKI therapy. Additional clinical trials of Iclusig in other cancers are ongoing. ARIAD is also studying AP26113, another molecularly targeted medicine, in certain forms of lung cancer. For additional information, visit
http://www.ariad.com or follow ARIAD on Twitter
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV