SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CollabRx, Inc. (Nasdaq:CLRX), a data analytics company focused on genomics, today announced that it will hold an investor conference call on February 12, 2013, to discuss the Company's financial results for the third quarter of fiscal 2013 and to provide an update to the business.
The dial-in number for the live audio call beginning on Tuesday, February 12, 2013, at 5 p.m. EST (2 p.m. PST) is 877-369-6591 in the U.S. and 253-237-1176 for international participants. The conference identification number is 97663524. A live webcast of the conference call will also be available at:
CONTACT: CollabRx Contacts: Thomas R. Mika, Chairman and CEO CollabRx, Inc. 415-248-5350 Robert Ferri Partners, LLC Robert Ferri (415) 575-1589 (direct) email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV