Dyax Corp. (NASDAQ: DYAX) will host a webcast and conference call, including an open question and answer session, Wednesday, February 13, 2013. During the call, management will discuss the Company’s financial results for the fourth quarter and the year ended December 31, 2012 and progress regarding its key value drivers - the KALBITOR ® (ecallantide) business and angioedema portfolio, as well as the Licensing and Funded Research Program (LFRP).
|Date:||Wednesday, February 13, 2013|
|Time:||5:00 p.m. ET|
|Telephone Access:||Domestic callers, dial 877-674-2415; reference the Dyax conference call|
|International callers, dial 708-290-1364|
|No passcode required.|
|Online Access:||Go to the Investor Relations section of the Dyax website( www.dyax.com) and follow instructions for accessing the livewebcast. Participants may register in advance.|
A replay of the conference call will be available through February 20, 2013 and may be accessed by dialing 855-859-2056. International callers should dial 404-537-3406. The replay passcode for all callers is 89679769. The webcast will be archived on the Dyax website for an indefinite period of time.
Dyax is a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of novel biotherapeutics for unmet medical needs. The Company’s key value drivers are the KALBITOR ® (ecallantide) business and the angioedema portfolio, as well as the Licensing and Funded Research Program (LFRP).Dyax developed KALBITOR on its own and, since February 2010, the Company has been selling it in the United States for the treatment of acute attacks of hereditary angioedema (HAE) in patients 16 years of age and older. Outside the United States, the Company has established partnerships to obtain regulatory approval for and commercialization of KALBITOR in certain markets and is evaluating opportunities in others.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV