- Net sales of $1,426.1 million compared to $1,381.4 million, an increase of 3.2%. Excluding unfavorable foreign currency fluctuations of $21.2 million, 2012 net sales increased by 4.8%.
- Operating income of $188.7 million, which included $24.1 million of restructuring and related charges associated with the actions announced in September 2012, and a net charge of $8.9 million related to estimated costs of settling previously disclosed shareholder litigation related to the Company’s 2009 exchange offer, compared to $203.3 million.
- Net income of $51.1 million, or $0.98 per diluted share, compared to $53.4 million, or $1.02 per diluted share. Net income in 2012 included $24.1 million ($22.9 million after tax) of restructuring and related charges and a net charge of $8.9 million, before and after tax, related to the shareholder litigation noted above. Net income in 2011 included charges of $11.2 million ($6.8 million after tax) related to the 2011 refinancing of the Company’s bank credit facilities.
- Adjusted EBITDA a of $254.0 million, which included $24.1 million of restructuring and related charges and a net charge of $8.9 million related to the shareholder litigation noted above, compared to $266.0 million.
- Net cash provided by operating activities of $104.1 million compared to $88.0 million; free cash flow b of $84.0 million compared to $74.4 million.
Revlon Reports 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts