- Among those who stated that income generation was their primary investing goal, 42 per cent of this group say they are not satisfied with the income they are currently generating from their portfolio; in fact, only 10 per cent said they were completely satisfied.
- Despite the concern, there is strong resistance to change with 54 per cent of income investors in low-yielding products saying they are not considering moving funds, with 52 per cent of that group citing "too risky" as the reason.
Income Investors Struggling With Today's Low Interest Rates, Afraid To Adjust Portfolios
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts