Grayslake Orthodontics Pro Dr. Michael Stosich Trades Smiles For Service
GRAYSLAKE, Ill., Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Striving to provide more than the best in Grayslake orthodontics, Dr. Michael Stosich of iDentity Orthodontics is trading his grin boosting services for his patient's good deeds in the community.
Recently, a mother who lacked adequate insurance and funds to pay for treatment brought her 8-year-old son to Stosich. The boy, who is in desperate need for extensive orthodontic care, has an underdeveloped upper jaw that does not function properly. He rarely smiles.
Stosich and the family reached an agreement so the boy could receive a beautiful smile in exchange for providing 80 hours of service in the community.
Stosich will donate Phase I orthopedic treatment, also known as interceptive orthodontic treatment. In short, the child's growing jaw bones begin to work for the orthodontist. This process can prevent more serious dental issues from developing in the future."We are thrilled to give this young man a new smile," said Dr. Michael Stosich, who also provides braces and Invisalign for patients of any age. "We hope he will proudly display his new smile when he goes to work for the community." The boy's mother showed much gratitude to Stosich and the team at iDentity Orthodontics for the chance to improve her son's life. "She cried and was so thankful for the exchange," Stosich said. "The boy was even more excited." Executive Director of Lake County Cares Nini Lustig helped connect the family with organizations needing volunteers. Never before had she received such an inquiry in exchange for orthodontic treatment, she said. "This is such a wonderful display of love and commitment to philanthropy." Lustig said. "In my opinion, it is a perfect solution. Dr. Stosich isn't just helping this patient; he's helping the community at large."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV