Most Read Pharmaceutical And Health News - January '13
AUSTIN, Texas, Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- dailyRx News announced today the most popular health topics viewed and shared during January 2013. dailyRx News publishes and syndicates consumer-centric health information across affiliated websites, YouTube, various news aggregators, and to patients through a national network of healthcare providers' social media channels.
"dailyRx News reports on medication and health research distributed by the FDA, medical schools, and clinical trials," said Donald W. Hackett, CEO and Publisher of dailyRx News. "dailyRx's reporters and medical editors understand the importance of translating medical terminology into information that everyone can understand. We focus on publishing content that is timely, accurate, and actionable," Hackett added.
According to the Pew Research Center's Internet & American Life Project, 35% of American adults have searched the web specifically to learn about a medical condition they or someone they know might have. "With an increasing number of Americans accessing digital information for initial self-diagnosis purposes, there is no room in today's news industry for outdated information, biased research, or reader confusion," Hackett said.
Health conditions generating notable viewer engagement on dailyRx.com last month included:
- YouTube - Got HIV? Higher Pneumonia Risk With Smoking
- Facebook - The Five Types of Psoriatic Arthritis
- Twitter - New Flu Shot - Without Eggs
- Google+ - Overweight? Better Drive Safely
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV