20 Years Of Eurogiro - A Special Setup Within Cross-Border Payments
Today the focus of Eurogiro is to continue its global expansion and retain a high level of satisfaction amongst all its members.
Eurogiro, founded in 1993 by 14 European postal organisations, is a commercial company and a collaboration whose aim it is to develop worldwide business relating to the cross-border payments of both retail and wholesale financial services for the benefit of its members. The Eurogiro community of financial institutions is the driving force behind all business developments. Over the past twenty years, the company has evolved from a platform of postal organisations and banks into a trusted partner on a global level, processing over 30 million cross-border payments every year, reaching more than 500,000 branches and 4 billion people in more than 50 countries.
Eurogiro employs 14 people directly and has its head office in Copenhagen, Denmark and a branch in Singapore.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV