- Electronic payments ' network, with a unique bulking architecture that secured very low production costs and high levels of automation. It eliminated paper-based transactions amongst members.
- Joint credits and cash payments with market-leading transparency in speed, charging and foreign exchange rates.
- Unmatched reach to a unique blend of financial institutions. Many members have the largest branch network within their country and a significant share of account holders of retail, corporate and public clients. It is a top priority for Eurogiro to expand its reach.
- Establishment of an office in Singapore to provide regional support to Asia Pacific members, and further develop business in the region.
- Partnership between Western Union and Eurogiro for same-day cash payments. This was amongst the first of the cross-industry partnerships, signed in 1998 and renewed several times, and combined the market-leading service of Western Union with the un-matched postal branch network. Eurogiro later added long-lasting partnerships with SWIFT and UPU.
20 Years Of Eurogiro - A Special Setup Within Cross-Border Payments
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.