Majority Of Angelenos Support New City Ordinance For Regulated Use Of Digital Signs; Want Critical Public Safety Benefits To Be Preserved
Digital signs generate economic benefits to businesses, including job creation and the sale of products and services to consumers, which in turn generate tax revenues for much-needed government services. And, digital signs are an important tool for law enforcement and other public safety agencies to rapidly reach large audiences with real-time information.
In Southern California, the FBI, U.S. Marshals Service, the Los Angeles Police Department, city of Los Angeles, Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (METRO) and Los Angeles County Office of Emergency Services have each turned to digital signs to enhance efforts to protect public safety. For several of these agencies, digital signs are a significant component in their emergency communications strategies.
Sign Up LA recently commissioned the poll of 1,500 adults in the city of Los Angeles to better understand where the public stands on the issue of digital signs and the benefits they provide. The poll was conducted by the national polling firm Voter Roll Call and was done over the phone and online. The margin of error was no more than ±2.6 for any question.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV