HOUSTON, Feb. 4, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BPZ Energy (NYSE:BPZ) (BVL:BPZ), announced today that the Company will be participating in meetings at the Credit Suisse Energy Investor Summit being held in Vail, Colorado from February 5-7, 2013. An updated Company presentation is now available on the BPZ Energy website at www.bpzenergy.com in the Investor Relations, Events & Presentations section.
ABOUT BPZ ENERGY
Houston-based BPZ Energy, which trades as BPZ Resources, Inc. under ticker symbol BPZ on the New York Stock Exchange and the Bolsa de Valores in Lima, is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company which has license contracts for oil and gas exploration and production covering approximately 2.2 million gross acres in four properties in northwest Peru. The Company holds a 51% working interest and Pacific Rubiales Energy Corporation holds a 49% working interest in offshore Block Z-1. In addition, the Company is pursuing the exploration of onshore Blocks XIX, XXII and XXIII, in parallel with the execution of an integrated gas-to-power strategy, which includes generation and sale of electric power in Peru and the development of a regional gas marketing strategy. The Company also owns a non-operating net profits interest in a producing property in southwest Ecuador. Please visit the Company's website at www.bpzenergy.com for more information.
CONTACT: A. Pierre Dubois Investor Relations & Corporate Communications BPZ Energy (281) 752-1240 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV