CertusBank, N.A. Finalizes Acquisition Of Quadrant Financial, Inc.
GREENVILLE, S.C., Feb. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Effective at 6:00 p.m. January 31 st, 2013, CertusBank, N.A. announced that it obtained regulatory approval for the acquisition of Quadrant Financial, Inc. Through this transaction, CertusBank becomes the 22nd largest SBA 7A lender in the nation and the #1 SBA lender based in the state of South Carolina.
Founded in 2001, Quadrant Financial is renowned as a nationwide SBA/USDA lender. Operations will continue under the leadership of John Handmaker and George Vredeveld Jr. from their existing locations.
CertusBank is a full-service, nationally chartered bank, now resident in ten states. Headquartered in Greenville, SC, the bank currently operates 33 branches in the Carolinas, Florida, and Georgia and offers access to over 50,000 surcharge free ATMs.Click Original Press Release to read more. To learn more about CertusBank, visit us at www.certusbank.com and see how certain you can be about your financial services partner. About CertusBank, N.A. CertusBank, N.A., is a subsidiary of CertusHoldings, Inc. and has $1.8 billion in assets, 33 branch locations, and 5 operations centers. The bank has acquired franchises of the former Community South Bank & Trust, First Georgia Banking Company, Atlantic Southern Bank, and Hometown Community Bank. Visit us online at www.certusbank.com About CertusHoldings, Inc. Additionally, CertusHoldings, Inc. purchased SAGE Southeastern Securities, Inc., Atlanta, Georgia based registered broker-dealer. Nicole LockmanSVP, Director of Communications864-884-9979, email@example.com SOURCE CertusBank, N.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV