Trulia, Inc. (NYSE: TRLA), a leading online marketplace for homebuyers, sellers, renters and real estate professionals, today announced that Chief Executive Officer Pete Flint and Chief Financial Officer Sean Aggarwal will participate in the Goldman Sachs Technology and Internet Conference on February 14, 2013. The presentation by Trulia is scheduled to begin at 9:00 a.m. P.S.T. A live webcast of the presentation will be available on the Investor Relations section of Trulia’s website at ir.trulia.com. The conference will be held at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco, CA.
Trulia (NYSE: TRLA) gives home buyers, sellers, owners, and renters the
inside scoop on properties, places, and real estate professionals.
Trulia has unique info on the areas people want to live that can't be
found anywhere else: users can learn about agents, neighborhoods,
schools, crime, commute times, and even ask the local community
questions. Real estate professionals use Trulia to connect with millions
of transaction-ready buyers and sellers each month via our hyper local
advertising services, social recommendations, and top-rated mobile real
estate apps. Trulia is headquartered in downtown San Francisco. Trulia
is a registered trademark of Trulia, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV