Select Income REIT (NYSE: SIR) today announced that it has increased its $500 million unsecured revolving credit facility to $750 million. The maturity date for the expanded facility remains unchanged at March 11, 2016 and the expanded facility retains a borrower’s option to extend the facility for one year. Interest paid on drawings under the facility also remains unchanged at LIBOR plus 130 basis points.
Banks that participated in the $250 million expansion include the following: Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Bank of America, N.A., Morgan Stanley Bank, N.A., Royal Bank of Canada, Citigroup Global Markets Inc., RBS Citizens, N.A., Regions Bank, UBS Loan Finance LLC, and Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd.
Select Income REIT is a real estate investment trust, or REIT, which owns properties that are primarily net leased to single tenants. SIR is headquartered in Newton, MA.
WARNING CONCERNING FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTSCERTAIN STATEMENTS CONTAINED IN THIS PRESS RELEASE ARE FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE PRIVATE SECURITIES LITIGATION REFORM ACT OF 1995 AND OTHER SECURITIES LAWS. ACTUAL RESULTS MAY DIFFER MATERIALLY FROM THOSE CONTAINED OR IMPLIED BY THESE FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS AS A RESULT OF VARIOUS FACTORS. FOR EXAMPLE:
- CONTINUED AVAILABILITY OF BORROWINGS UNDER THE AMENDED CREDIT FACILITY IS SUBJECT TO SIR’S SATISFYING CERTAIN FINANCIAL COVENANTS AND MEETING OTHER CUSTOMARY CONDITIONS.
- THE 130 BASIS POINT SPREAD UNDER THE AMENDED CREDIT FACILITY IS SUBJECT TO ADJUSTMENT BASED ON CHANGES TO OUR LEVERAGE OR OUR CREDIT RATINGS (IF ANY), AND ACTUAL COSTS UNDER THE AMENDED CREDIT FACILITY WILL BE HIGHER THAN LIBOR PLUS THE SPREAD BECAUSE OF OTHER FEES AND EXPENSES ASSOCIATED WITH THE AMENDED CREDIT FACILITY.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV