Electromed, Inc. (NYSE MKT: ELMD) maker of the SmartVest ® Airway Clearance System, today announced the addition of Carlo Micheletti to the Company’s sales management team as the General Manager, International. In this newly established position Mr. Micheletti will be directly responsible for the planning, management, and development of Electromed’s International Business. He will report to Bill Kalb, Director of Sales.
Mr. Micheletti brings to Electromed an accomplished record of more than 30 years of commercial and operational management experience in the Medical Device Industry with emphasis in the recruiting, training, and development of successful international distributor organizations. Mr. Micheletti holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree from San Jose State University, San Jose, CA.
“Electromed is committed to strategic expansion in the international market,” said Electromed CEO Kathleen Skarvan. “We feel that with Mr. Micheletti on board, we are well positioned to continue to build our brand worldwide and aggressively press forward with international sales operations.”
Electromed is approved for High Frequency Chest Wall Oscillation (HFCWO) device sales in the Pacific Rim, the Middle East, Latin America and Canada and is certified to apply the CE Mark for HFCWO device sales in the European Union.About Electromed, Inc.Electromed, Inc. manufactures, markets, and sells products that provide airway clearance therapy, including the SmartVest ® Airway Clearance System, to patients with compromised pulmonary function. Further information about the Company can be found at www.electromed.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV