Free EBay Webinar - "The Lowdown On Taxes For EBay Sellers"
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Feb. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Outright along with Page Mage Inc., eBay Radio, Stamps.com, Terapeak and Kabbage will be hosting two free webinars for eBay® sellers. Join Laura Messerschmitt and Cliff Ennico, experienced financial-industry experts, to help you learn about and understand your income taxes when you are selling on eBay.
April 15 th can strike fear in the hearts of many eBay sellers – but it doesn't have to be that way. In part one of this two part series, Laura and Cliff will take you through the basics of what you need to know for completing your Schedule C and handling your 1099-k. Part two will go more in depth on key topics and is intended to be an intermediate-level class.
A few of the things you'll learn:
- The whats, whens, and hows of income taxes for eBay sellers
- How to handle the 1099-K you received from PayPal
- Is selling on eBay a "business" or a "hobby", and does it matter?
- Calculating your income from selling on eBay
- Common deductions that eBay sellers take
- Self-employment tax
- Estimated taxes and how to calculate them
- Tax issues for the larger eBay seller
- Overview of sales and use taxes
- Tax issues when dealing with "drop shipping" and consignments
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV