REDWOOD CITY, Calif.
Feb. 4, 2013
Page Mage Inc.
will be hosting two free webinars for eBay® sellers. Join
, experienced financial-industry experts, to help you learn about and understand your income taxes when you are selling on eBay.
can strike fear in the hearts of many eBay sellers – but it doesn't have to be that way. In part one of this two part series, Laura and Cliff will take you through the basics of what you need to know for completing your Schedule C and handling your 1099-k. Part two will go more in depth on key topics and is intended to be an intermediate-level class.
A few of the things you'll learn:
- The whats, whens, and hows of income taxes for eBay sellers
- How to handle the 1099-K you received from PayPal
- Is selling on eBay a "business" or a "hobby", and does it matter?
- Calculating your income from selling on eBay
- Common deductions that eBay sellers take
- Self-employment tax
- Estimated taxes and how to calculate them
- Tax issues for the larger eBay seller
- Overview of sales and use taxes
- Tax issues when dealing with "drop shipping" and consignments
You do NOT have to be a Top-rated seller to join. The webinar is for eBay sellers of all sizes and levels. Sign up even if you can't participate live. The webinar will be recorded and a link sent to all registrants when it's complete.