Bentonville, Arkansas, Feb. 4, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- America's Car-Mart, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRMT) today announced it will release fiscal 2013 third quarter financial results on Monday, February 18, 2013 after the market closes. Senior management will hold a conference call the following day, Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. (Eastern).
A live audio of the conference call will be accessible to the public by calling (877) 776-4031. International callers should dial (631) 291-4132. Callers should dial in approximately 10 minutes before the call begins.
A conference call replay will be available two hours following the call for thirty days and can be accessed by calling (855) 859-2056, conference ID # 97628926. International callers should dial (404) 537-3406.A webcast of the conference call will also be available on the Company's website www.car-mart.com. About America's Car-Mart America's Car-Mart operates 120 automotive dealerships in ten states and is the largest publicly-held automotive retailer in the United States focused exclusively on the "Integrated Auto Sales and Finance" segment of the used car market. The Company operates its dealerships primarily in small cities throughout the South-Central United States, selling quality used vehicles and providing financing for substantially all of its customers.
CONTACT: William H. ("Hank") Henderson, CEO (479) 464-9944 or Jeffrey A. Williams, CFO (479) 418-8021
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV