- Fourth quarter same-store revenues and net operating income (NOI) increased 5.6% and 6.2%, respectively, compared to the fourth quarter 2011. During the quarter, physical occupancy averaged 95.7%; annualized turnover was 55.5%; and average revenue per occupied home was $1,645.
- For the full year 2012, same-store revenues and net operating income (NOI) increased 5.5% and 6.4% over 2011, respectively.
- During the fourth quarter, BRE completed the sale of two San Diego apartment communities for a combined gross sales price of $77.0 million. For the full year 2012, the Company sold six communities, including three in which it owned joint venture interests, for aggregate net proceeds to the company of $115.1 million.
- During the fourth quarter, the Company completed construction of Lawrence Station, a 336-home community located in Sunnyvale, California. The project was completed on time and on budget at a total cost of approximately $110.0 million. Also in the fourth quarter, the Company commenced construction of Radius, a 264-unit luxury apartment community located in Redwood City, California, with a projected total cost of $98 million.
- 2013 Core FFO guidance announced in a range of $2.35 to $2.45 per share. Same-store revenue and NOI are expected to increase within the ranges of 3.50% to 4.75% and 3.40% to 5.55%, respectively.
BRE Properties Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.