Melanie Dressel Receives 2013 Executive Excellence CEO Of The Year Award From Seattle Business Magazine
TACOMA, Wash., Feb. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Melanie J. Dressel, President and Chief Executive Officer of Columbia Banking System, Inc. and Columbia Bank, was awarded a 2013 Executive Excellence Award by Seattle Business magazine in the CEO of the Year category. The tribute was presented at the magazine's inaugural Executive Excellence Award dinner in Seattle on January 31, 2013.
Honoring executives in Washington State who foster leadership in the workplace, the Executive Excellence Award recipients have demonstrated exceptional leadership, execution and communication, inspiring employees to put their best efforts into their work. In addition to Columbia's performance and growth under Ms. Dressel's leadership, Seattle Business cited her focus on superior customer service and commitment to local communities.
Upon accepting the award, Ms. Dressel commented, "Any success I have achieved has been a direct result of those with whom I surround myself. I am so privileged to have the opportunity to lead our wonderful company."About Columbia Headquartered in Tacoma, Washington, Columbia Banking System, Inc. is the holding Company of Columbia State Bank, a Washington state-chartered full-service commercial bank. For the sixth consecutive year, the bank was named in 2012 as one of Puget Sound Business Journal's " Washington's Best Workplaces." Columbia Banking System has 99 banking offices, including 74 branches in Washington State and 25 branches in Oregon. Columbia Bank does business under the Bank of Astoria name in Astoria, Warrenton, Seaside, Cannon Beach, Manzanita and Tillamook in Oregon. More information about Columbia can be found on its website at www.columbiabank.com . Contact: Jo Anne Coy , Vice President,Corporate Communications253-305-1965; email@example.com SOURCE Columbia Banking System
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV