BOSTON, Feb. 4, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WRP Management LLC, the collateral manager of Concord Real Estate CDO 2006-1, Ltd. ("CDO"), announced today that due to a default of a loan held by the CDO, a par value test will not be satisfied with the February determination date which will result in interest payments that otherwise would be payable to the Class D, E and F Notes being used to amortize the Class A-1 Notes.
"Safe Harbor" Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. With the exception of the historical information contained in this news release, the matters described herein contain "forward-looking" statements that involve risk and uncertainties that may individually or collectively impact the matters herein described. Forward-looking statements, which are based on certain assumptions and describe Concord's future plans, strategies and expectations, are generally identifiable by use of the words "believes," "expects," "intends," "anticipates," "estimates," "projects" or similar expressions. Concord undertakes no obligation to publicly release the results of any revisions to those forward-looking statements which may be made to reflect events or circumstances after the occurrence of unanticipated events. Accordingly, there is no assurance that Concord's expectations will be realized.
CONTACT: WRP Management LLC Jay Cramer Investor or Media Inquiries Phone: (617) 570-4600; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV