OLD GREENWICH, Conn. , Feb. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ellington Financial LLC (NYSE: EFC) (the "Company") today announced that it will release financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2012 after the market close on Wednesday, February 13, 2013. The Company will host a conference call to discuss its financial results at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, February 14, 2013. To participate in the event by telephone, please dial (877) 941-6009 at least 10 minutes prior to the start time and reference the conference passcode 4594732. International callers should dial (480) 629-9770 and reference the same passcode. The conference call will also be webcast live over the Internet and can be accessed via the "For Our Shareholders" section of the Company's web site at www.ellingtonfinancial.com. To listen to the live webcast, please visit www.ellingtonfinancial.com at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the call to register, download, and install necessary audio software.
A dial-in replay of the conference call will be available on Thursday, February 14, 2013, at approximately 2 p.m. Eastern Time through Thursday, February 21, 2013 at approximately 2 p.m. Eastern Time. To access this replay, please dial (800) 406-7325 and enter the conference ID number 4594732. International callers should dial (303) 590-3030 and enter the same conference ID number. A replay of the conference call will also be archived on the Company's web site at www.ellingtonfinancial.com.
In connection with the release of financial results, the Company announced that it will post an investor presentation that will accompany the conference call on its website at
www.ellingtonfinancial.com under "For Our Shareholders—Presentations" after market close on
Wednesday, February 13, 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV