New Summary: Wheat Falls On Rain Forecasts
By The Associated Press
WHEAT FALLS: Wheat prices fell for a third day, as forecasters predicted rain in the coming days for the Great Plains region. That should help this year's crop.
VITAL MOISTURE: Wheat is currently in its dormancy period. Rain now will help give the grain vital moisture for when it starts to grow in the spring.
MIXED METALS: Prices of metals were mixed. Gold, platinum and palladium all rose. Silver and copper fell.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV