CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CF) today announced that it expects to report its fourth quarter and full year 2012 results on Tuesday, February 19, 2013, after the market closes. The company plans to host a conference call to discuss these results at 10:00 a.m. ET on Wednesday, February 20, 2013.
Investors can access the call by dialing 800-706-7745 or 617-614-3472. The passcode is 96930241. The conference call also will be available live on the company's website at www.cfindustries.com. Participants also may pre-register for the webcast on the company's website. Please log-in or dial-in at least 10 minutes prior to the start time to ensure a connection. A replay of the call will be available for seven days by calling 888-286-8010 or 617-801-6888 and citing code 79605808.
About CF Industries Holdings, Inc.
CF Industries Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is a global leader in nitrogen and phosphate fertilizer manufacturing and distribution, serving both agricultural and industrial customers. CF Industries, headquartered in Deerfield, Illinois, operates world-class nitrogen fertilizer manufacturing complexes in the Central United States and Canada; conducts phosphate mining and manufacturing operations in Central Florida; and distributes plant nutrients through a system of terminals, warehouses, and associated transportation equipment located primarily in the Midwestern United States. The company also owns 50 percent interests in GrowHow UK Limited, a fertilizer manufacturer in the United Kingdom; an ammonia facility in The Republic of Trinidad and Tobago; and KEYTRADE AG, a global fertilizer trading organization headquartered near Zurich, Switzerland. CF Industries routinely posts investor announcements and additional information on the company's Web site at
www.cfindustries.com and encourages those interested in the company to check there frequently.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV