IRVINE, Calif., Feb. 4, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. (Nasdaq:SBRA) announced today that it will issue its 2012 fourth quarter earnings release after close of market on February 27, 2013.
A conference call to discuss the 2012 fourth quarter earnings will be held on Thursday, February 28, 2013 at 10am Pacific Time. The dial in number for the conference call is (888) 556-4997 and the participant code is "Sabra." A replay of the call will also be available by dialing (888) 203-1112, passcode 9243627 for 30 days following the call.
ABOUT SABRASabra Health Care REIT, Inc. (Nasdaq:SBRA), a Maryland corporation, operates as a self-administered, self-managed real estate investment trust (a "REIT") that, through its subsidiaries, owns and invests in real estate serving the healthcare industry. Sabra leases properties to tenants and operators throughout the United States. As of February 4, 2013, Sabra's investment portfolio included 119 properties leased to operators/tenants under triple-net lease agreements (consisting of (i) 96 skilled nursing/post-acute facilities, (ii) 22 senior housing facilities, and (iii) one acute care hospital) and three mortgage loan investments. As of February 4, 2013, Sabra's properties were located in 27 states and included 12,382 licensed beds/units. The Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=8563
CONTACT: Investor & Media Inquiries: (949) 679-0410
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV