RESTON, Va., Feb. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- comScore (NASDAQ : SCOR), a leader in measuring the digital world, today announced that it has significantly expanded its mobile measurement assets to support its focus on measuring the multi-platform behaviors of today's connected consumers. comScore's U.S. mobile measurement assets now include data on more than 1 million smartphone users, 400,000 tablet owners, and 150,000 households with connected home devices such as game consoles and smart TVs. These massive sample sizes empower comScore's multi-platform audience and ad campaign ratings products with the granular insights sought by clients.
"A critical ingredient to reporting unduplicated audiences across platforms at scale is having census-level big data assets that provide enough common touchpoints to determine audience overlap," said Serge Matta, comScore President of Commercial Solutions. "comScore's two-year focus on investing in, and building out, this massive, unmatched data is now enabling us to turn multi-platform complexity into actionable data for our clients. The granularity of our mobile data is second to none and will serve as the bedrock of our ability to deliver value to clients as they navigate the dislocation created by mobile platforms."
The benefits of leveraging substantial sample sizes from comScore's multi-platform data sources include:
- Accurate determination of cross-platform audience overlap across multiple device types.
- The ability to scale multi-platform reporting to an expanding number of media devices without the sample size constraints of using a single-source panel.
- Detailed reporting of media consumption for a large number of media properties within each media universe.
- Enhanced geographic reporting of audiences and campaign delivery by local market.
- Improved ability to perform statistically reliable campaign analysis for multi-variable audiences (e.g. health-conscious females 18-44 with kids)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV