- Transport Robert 1973 Ltd. (Robert Transport) plans to have 130 LNG-powered trucks (out of a total 180 trucks ordered) on the road by early summer 2013.
- Transport YN.-Gonthier Inc. introduced its first two LNG trucks in October 2012.
- A first for eastern Canada: Camions Excellence Peterbilt Inc. now has one LNG-fuelled truck available for short-term rentals.
Gaz MÃ©tro Relies On The Use Of Liquefied Natural Gas In The Heavy Transportation Sector
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.