- proactively call Veterans who have not submitted sufficient evidence to support their application. This will give applicants the opportunity to submit any additional, relevant information;
- more clearly inform applicants that the applicants' official service and health records will be required and retrieved as part of the application process;
- examine ways to further streamline the process for common disability claims to make processes quicker and more efficient, with the view to ensuring faster decisions for Veterans; and
- ensure that all documents submitted by Veterans are reviewed and factored into the decision on an application every time before a negative decision is made on the application.
Minister Blaney Cutting Red Tape For Veterans Applying For Disability Benefits
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.