- proactively call Veterans who have not submitted sufficient evidence to support their application. This will give applicants the opportunity to submit any additional, relevant information;
- more clearly inform applicants that the applicants' official service and health records will be required and retrieved as part of the application process;
- examine ways to further streamline the process for common disability claims to make processes quicker and more efficient, with the view to ensuring faster decisions for Veterans; and
- ensure that all documents submitted by Veterans are reviewed and factored into the decision on an application every time before a negative decision is made on the application.
Minister Blaney Cutting Red Tape For Veterans Applying For Disability Benefits
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts