FAIRFAX, Va., Feb. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Geeknet, Inc. (Nasdaq: GKNT), parent company of online retailer ThinkGeek.com, today announced that it will report its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2012 on Wednesday, February 20, 2013. A conference call will be held that day at 2:00 p.m. ET / 11:00 a.m. PT.
Live Dial In Information:Live Dial In (Toll Free): (877) 348-9353Live Dial In (International): (253) 237-1159
A live audio webcast and replay will be available in the Investor Relations section of the company's corporate website at geek.net/investors. A dial in replay will be available from 5:00pm ET February 20, 2013 to 11:59pm ET February 27, 2013 by calling (855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406, with Conference ID 87053744.ABOUT GEEKNET ThinkGeek, a wholly owned subsidiary of Geeknet, Inc. (NASDAQ: GKNT), is the premier retailer for the global geek community. Since 1999, ThinkGeek has sought to provide tech, gadget, and toy-obsessed communities with all the things geeks crave. ThinkGeek was founded to serve the distinct needs and interests of technology professionals and enthusiasts and today has grown to become the first choice for innovative and imaginative products that appeal to the geek in everyone. Want to learn more? Check out thinkgeek.com or geek.net. GKNT-F SOURCE Geeknet, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV