SUNNYVALE, Calif., Feb. 4, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Limited ("AOS") (Nasdaq:AOSL) today announced that management will be presenting at the Stifel Nicolaus 2013 Technology Conference at the Ritz-Carlton in San Francisco, California. Dr. Mike Chang, Chief Executive Officer, and Mary Dotz, Chief Financial Officer, are scheduled to present at 10:20 a.m. Pacific Time on Tuesday, February 5, 2013.
The live webcast and archived replay of AOS's presentation may be accessed in the investor relations section of the Company's website at http://investor.aosmd.com
About Alpha and Omega SemiconductorAlpha and Omega Semiconductor Limited, or AOS, is a designer, developer and global supplier of a broad range of power semiconductors, including a wide portfolio of Power MOSFET, IGBT and Power IC products. AOS has developed extensive intellectual property and technical knowledge that encompasses the latest advancements in the power semiconductor industry, which enables us to introduce innovative products to address the increasingly complex power requirements of advanced electronics. AOS differentiates itself by integrating its Discrete and IC semiconductor process technology, product design, and advanced packaging know-how to develop high performance power management solutions. AOS's portfolio of products targets high-volume applications, including portable computers, flat panel TVs, LED lighting, smart phones, battery packs, consumer and industrial motor controls and power supplies for TVs, computers, servers and telecommunications equipment. For more information, please visit http://www.aosmd.com/ .
CONTACT: Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Limited Investor Relations So-Yeon Jeong 408-789-3172 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV