PartnerRe Ltd. (NYSE:PRE) today announced that its Board of Directors has increased the annual dividend to $2.56 per common share, from $2.48 per common share. This is the twentieth consecutive year that the Company has increased the common share dividend since its inception in 1993.
Today, the Board declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.64 per common share. The dividend will be payable on March 1, 2013, to common shareholders of record on February 19, 2013, with the stock trading ex-dividend commencing February 15, 2013.
PartnerRe Ltd. is a leading global reinsurer, providing multi-line reinsurance to insurance companies. The Company, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, also offers capital markets products that include weather and credit protection to financial, industrial and service companies. Risks reinsured include property, casualty, motor, agriculture, aviation/space, catastrophe, credit/surety, engineering, energy, marine, specialty property, specialty casualty, multiline and other lines in its Non-life operations, mortality, longevity and accident and health in its Life operations, and alternative risk products. For the year ended December 31, 2011, total revenues were $5.4 billion. At September 30, 2012, total assets were $23.6 billion, total capital was $7.9 billion and total shareholders’ equity was $7.1 billion.
PartnerRe on the Internet:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV