ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. (“ImmunoCellular”) (NYSE MKT: IMUC) today announced that Andrew Gengos, Chief Executive Officer of ImmunoCellular, will present a corporate overview and business update at the 15 th Annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference on Monday, February 11, 2013 at 10:00 am ET at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York City.
To access the live audio webcast of the BIO CEO presentation, please log on through a link located in the Investor Relations section of ImmunoCellular's website at www.imuc.com, under the Investors, Webcasts and Presentations tab. A replay of the webcasts will be available one hour after the conclusion of the live event.
In addition, John S. Yu, M.D., ImmunoCellular Founder, Chairman and Chief Scientific Officer, will present a talk titled “Active Immunotherapy for Cancer Stem Cells” at the 20th International Molecular Medicine Tri-Conference, at 11 am PT on Tuesday, February 12, in San Francisco.
About ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd.ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. is a Los Angeles-based clinical-stage company that is developing immune-based therapies for the treatment of brain and other cancers. ImmunoCellular is conducting a Phase II trial of its lead product candidate, ICT-107, a dendritic cell-based vaccine targeting multiple tumor-associated antigens for glioblastoma. ImmunoCellular’s pipeline also includes ICT-121, a dendritic cell vaccine targeting CD133, and ICT-140, a dendritic cell vaccine targeting ovarian cancer antigens and cancer stem cells. To learn more about ImmunoCellular, please visit www.imuc.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV