WEX Inc. To Participate At Upcoming Investor Conferences
WEX Inc. (NYSE: WXS) today announced that Steve Elder, senior vice president and chief financial officer, will participate at the following conferences:
- KBW Cards, Payments & Financial Technology Symposium at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in New York City on February 11 at 3:00 pm Eastern Time. The presentation will be broadcast live over the Internet at the following address: http://wsw.com/webcast/kbw8/wxs/
- Goldman Sachs Technology and Internet Conference at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco on February 12 at 4:40 pm Pacific Time. The presentation will be broadcast live over the Internet at the following address: http://cc.talkpoint.com/gold006/021213a_gm/?entity=84_0X3SRXM
The webcasts for the presentations can also be accessed through the "Investor Relations" section of the Company's website, http://www.wexinc.com/. For those unable to listen to the live webcast, a replay will also be available on the Company's website for approximately 30 days.
About WEX Inc.
WEX Inc. (NYSE: WXS) is a leading provider of corporate card payment solutions. From its roots in fleet card payments beginning in 1983, WEX has expanded the scope of its business into a multi-channel provider of corporate payment solutions representing more than 6.9 million cardholders and offering exceptional payment security and control across a wide spectrum of business sectors. The Company’s operations include WEX Bank, Fleet One, Pacific Pride, rapid! PayCard, Wright Express Prepaid Cards Australia, Wright Express Fuel Cards Australia, Wright Express New Zealand and CorporatePay Limited, England, as well as a majority equity position in UNIK S.A., Brazil. WEX and its subsidiaries employ more than 1,200 associates. For more information about WEX, please visit WEXInc.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV