Cohu, Inc.’s (NASDAQ:COHU) Rasco subsidiary announced today the introduction of its next generation gravity-feed handler, Saturn.
Saturn is a scalable, modular handler that sets the benchmark with a fast index time mechanism, enabling a significant increase in productivity, particularly for short test time applications.
“With our patented Hybrid Plunger, we combined the reliability and simple changeover of pick & place mechanisms with high speed gravity handling of small semiconductor devices. The result is a dramatic increase in daily output compared to traditional gravity systems,” said Alexander Waldauf, Managing Director of Rasco.
Saturn is available in various input and output configurations, including bowl-feed, tube, metal magazine and later this year tape & reel output.About Cohu: Cohu is a leading supplier of test handling, burn-in, thermal subsystems and MEMS test solutions used by the global semiconductor industry as well as a supplier of microwave communications and video equipment. For press releases and other information of interest to investors, please visit Cohu’s website at www.cohu.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV