Bally Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: BYI), a leader in slots, video machines, casino-management, interactive applications, and networked and server-based systems for the global gaming industry, today announced it will bring its market-leading content online through an agreement with OpenBet, one of the world’s leading providers of interactive gaming and betting solutions.
Utilizing OpenBet's casino and centralized account, Bally Technologies will extend the reach of its top-performing land-based content to the growing online audience. OpenBet Casino will offer existing customers the ability to select and seamlessly integrate online casino content from various content providers, now including Bally.
OpenBet’s device-agnostic platform will allow Bally's content to be available through operators on PCs, tablets, and mobile devices, enabling the world’s largest gaming content providers to expand their international online strategy across the globe in a safe, scalable, and reliable manner.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV