- Timothy Babineau, MD, a board-certified general surgeon and currently serves as the president and chief executive officer of Lifespan and Rhode Island Hospital. Lifespan, a not-for-profit organization, is Rhode Island's largest health care system and includes Rhode Island Hospital and its Hasbro Children's Hospital; The Miriam Hospital; Bradley Hospital and Newport Hospital. Lifespan is affiliated with The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University.
- Lynn Frederick, MS, hospital administrator for Mayo Clinic and has accountability for Mayo Clinic's—Saint Marys Hospital and Methodist Hospital in Rochester, Minn.
- Kenneth P. Kates, MBA, Chief Executive Officer of the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics (UIHC) and Associate Vice President of UI Health Care. As the executive leader of UIHC and the University of Iowa Children's Hospital, Kates oversees the operational, strategic and financial performance for the 729‑bed regional referral center.
- Jeffrey Rivest, FACHE , MS, president and chief executive officer of the University of Maryland Medical Center, the flagship institution of the 12-hospital University of Maryland Medical System, an 800-bed teaching hospital in Baltimore affiliated with the University of Maryland School of Medicine.
- Amir Dan Rubin, MBA, president and chief executive officer of Stanford Hospital & Clinics. He was previously the chief operating officer at the UCLA Health System (Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center) in Los Angeles.
New Members Elected To UHC's Governing Board
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts