FreedomWorks Reacts To Karl Rove's New Project: The Empire Is Striking Back
Matt Kibbe: "Imagine a Republican Party without the leadership, energy and principled ideas coming from Senators like Rand Paul, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, Pat Toomey and Mike Lee, because that is what you would get from a lack of real primary race competition now being proposed by Karl Rove."
WASHINGTON, Feb. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- In response to the launch of the Conservative Victory Project, a Karl Rove-backed group tasked with protecting Republican Senate incumbents from fiscally conservative primary challenges, FreedomWorks President Matt Kibbe released the following statement:
"Imagine a Republican Party without the leadership, energy and principled ideas coming from Senators like Rand Paul, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, Pat Toomey and Mike Lee, because that is what you would get from a lack of real primary race competition now being proposed by Karl Rove. The choice is simple: should voters choose who represents them in Washington, DC, or should political insiders make the decision behind closed doors?"
"We believe that good ideas, compelling candidates, and open competition are the only way to rehabilitate the GOP, and the diverse group of compelling young leaders our grassroots community has helped bring to Congress speaks for itself.""The Empire is striking back. A clear pattern has emerged, beginning with the GOP leadership's efforts to silence delegates on the floor of the RNC, continuing with House Leadership's purge of fiscally conservative congressmen from their committee positions for voting out of line with the GOP establishment. Now, an Orwellian-named 'Conservative Victory Project' is created with the sole operating mission of blocking the efforts of fiscally conservative activists across the country."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV