PangoUSA Launches Nationally In Two Of The Top 10 U.S. Cities
NEW YORK, Feb. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Pango, the Israel based company that launched the world's first pay by mobile phone parking service, announced that two of the top ten cities, by population, in the United States will be experiencing the convenience of Pango for the first time as the interactive app goes live in New York City and Phoenix, Arizona. The company, headquartered in New York City, is aggressively rolling out Pango during 2013.
Neil Edwards, president of PangoUSA, stated, "PangoUSA gives consumers a convenient and easy way to park using their phone; cities and parking operators can increase their revenues, lower their operating costs, and actually know who their customers are; and, businesses can reach consumers with local offers through the Pango app. Pango invented and patented the science behind pay by phone parking, and we are excited to deliver our exceptional service to consumers and cities across the United States."
In New York City, PangoUSA will partner with Imperial Parking which is the largest privately owned garage company in the city. Imperial offers valet-based parking at their 110 garage locations around the city. With the Pango app, the consumer parks their car, starts the online parking meter, then when wanted, can order their car through their phone. For the consumer, Pango provides easy payment, and the convenience of not having to wait in line while the car is brought to the front. Imperial Parking will begin with Pango in February.Bill Learner, president of Imperial Parking Systems, stated, "Car parking services have not changed since the invention of the auto. Pango allows my customers to get to their cars faster and more efficiently – no lines to ask for a car or to pay. Pango is also providing me with a direct link to communicate with my parker – something I have never had before."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV