Pennsylvania State And Local Agencies Partner To Help Offenders Beat Drug And Alcohol Addictions, Succeed In Society
The board currently has re-entry programs operating in Berks, Lackawanna and York counties, with a 23, 17 and 17 percent one-year recidivism rate, respectively. Of those offenders who graduate from the programs, more than 80 percent have not been recommitted since program completion.
The Parole Board is in discussions with the Common Pleas Courts in Pittsburgh and Philadelphia to establish a similar re-entry program.
Visit the Board of Probation and Parole online at www.pbpp.state.pa.us.
Media contact: Sherry Tate, PBPP, 717-787-6208 Amy Richards Harinath, County of Dauphin, 717-780-6311SOURCE Pennsylvania Board of Probation and Parole
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV