FMN Logistics Supports Bamyan Solar Project Via PAK-GLOC
KABUL, Afghanistan, Feb. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- In support of an international economic development effort in rural Bamyan Province, FMN Logistics recently executed a shipment of much needed solar power racks using Pakistani Ground Lines of Communication (PAK-GLOC).
FMN Logistics operates throughout the AOR in delivering non-lethal, humanitarian and other goods, through routes including PAK-GLOC, the KKT and the Northern Distribution Network. "Despite recent slowdowns on the PAK-GLOC, FMN is helping keep this critical route open for International AID projects to support economic development initiatives for the people of Afghanistan," said Harry Eustace, Jr., CEO of FMN Logistics.
In Bamyan Province, FMN is currently using the PAK-GLOC to supply solar power racks for a New Zealand AID sponsored Solar Panel project that is providing crucial and unprecedented electricity and power for thousands in the province. "Supporting this project really makes us proud, as the military drawdown continues, it is economic development initiatives like this that are really making a difference," said Almir Hamzic, Operations Specialist for FMN Logistics.
About FMN LogisticsFMN Logistics is an American-owned and operated third party logistics provider (3PL) with headquarters in Washington, DC and operations throughout Central Asia and the Middle East. FMN is an approved carrier in the Global Freight Management (GFM) program operated by the US Military's Surface Deployment and Distribution Command's (SDDC) Freight Carrier Registration Program (FCRP) for operations in the Afghanistan Area of Responsibility (AOR). SOURCE FMN Logistics
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV