- XDL Street Jam Motorcycle Stunt Show – Professional XDL freestyle stunt riders will wow crowds with thrilling motorcycle stunts on stock motorcycles throughout the weekend. Riders will perform a variety of tricks including wheelies, stoppies, wheelie races, K&N Circles Challenges and more. Stunt shows will take place Friday at 5:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.; Saturday, at 11 a.m., 2 p.m., 4 p.m. and 6 p.m.; and Sunday, at 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- American Honda's Bike Unveil - American Honda has chosen the City of Chicago to reveal two of its new 2014 models. These new models are the first in a whole new family of products that will be rolled out in the future.
- Pit Stop Challenge – For the first time ever, attendees will experience an interactive simulation of the Daytona 200 Pit Stop. Participants will race head-to-head for the fastest rear wheel pit stop time and winners will receive prizes throughout the weekend. The fastest Pit Stop Challenge time at the end of the 2012-2013 Progressive International Motorcycle Shows tour will win an all-expense paid trip to the Daytona 200.
- J&P Cycles Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Competition – Returning to the series for a third year, the world's largest motorcycle builder competition will showcase elite-level, custom motorcycle creations vying for a piece of a $90,000 cash purse prize and a chance to compete in the United States Championship finale. This competition will feature five classes including Freestyle, Modified Harley-Davidson, Modified Street, Retro Mod and Performance Custom.
- The Podium – This interactive stage will be jam-packed with industry experts presenting a variety of motorcycling topics for both new and experienced riders including adventure riding, motorcycle maintenance, increasing bike performance, seminars for women riders and more. More than two dozen seminars and presentations will take place throughout the weekend.
- Celebrity Appearances – J&P Cycles Founder John Parhem will greet fans and sign autographs.
- MotoGP Experience – All-new this year, the MotoGP grid will feature 12 MotoGP class bikes on a grid carpet, umbrella girls and a rare photo opportunity for all attendees with a pole sitting bike.
- Strider Adventure Zone – Children are invited to test ride a collection of pedal-less Strider bicycles on an exciting race course designed with gentle turns, small obstacles and more. This interactive feature is a perfect introduction to the two-wheeled world for future motorcycle riders!
- Progressive ® Insurance Road Trip – Bikers dreaming of hitting the road with Progressive's always happy-to-help sales clerk, Flo, can hop on a bike next to a virtual Flo, then view their photo on the Progressive Motorcycle Facebook page at www.facebook.com/progressivemotorcycle. Riders can also win prizes and kick back, relax and rest their feet in the Progressive Lounge.
- Vintage Club Displays – Motorcycle enthusiasts are invited to look into the past, with this special display showcasing retro bikes, courtesy of local vintage motorcycle clubs.
- Suzuki Giveaway – Attendees will have the chance to win one of two new Suzuki Hayabusa motorcycles.
- Rider Protection Project Presented by Allstate – In an effort to promote motorcycle safety, this interactive scavenger hunt will send participants to different spots on the show floor to identify missing gear. This new feature will test the motorcycle safety IQ of riders, and reward experts with fun prizes.
Progressive® International Motorcycle Shows® Cruises Nationwide Series Into Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts