Interstate Capital Corporation Announces Record Results
SANTA TERESA, N.M., Feb. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Interstate Capital Corporation, a New Mexico-based accounts receivable factoring company, announced today preliminary results for the first six months of its current fiscal year, ended December 31, 2012. Factoring companies provide an outlet for growing businesses to raise working capital through the purchase of their clients' accounts receivable.
Interstate's President, Tony Furman, reported total factoring volume (receivables purchased) exceeded $300 million for the six-month period ended December 31, 2012, representing an 18% year-over-year gain. Gross fee income increased 17% during the same period. "In its 20-year history, Interstate Capital had never purchased more than a quarter billion dollars of receivables in any six-month period. I'm extremely proud of our sales and marketing team as well as our operations staff, both of which get credit for Interstate's extraordinary results," Furman commented.
"With our current growth trajectory, Interstate Capital is well ahead of its 5-year plan, unveiled last year, to factor $1.0 billion annually by 2017," Furman added. Interstate saw a 24% expansion of its business in its fiscal year ended June 30, 2012.
"The overall outlook for the factoring industry for the second half of our fiscal year remains strong, although I project downward rate pressure in the factoring space if banks begin easing credit standards for their borrowers," added Furman. Interstate Capital projects it will factor in excess of $650 million of receivables in the current fiscal year.Interstate Capital is a member of the International Factoring Association (IFA) and the Transportation Intermediaries Association (TIA), and is accredited by the Better Business Bureau. Media Contact: Tony FurmanTelephone: (800) 422-5995Web: www.InterstateCapital.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV