Tax And Corporate Lawyer David Zimmerman Joins Spencer Fane Britt & Browne LLP In Kansas City
KANSAS CITY, Mo., Feb. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Spencer Fane Britt & Browne LLP announced today that David Zimmerman has joined the Firm as partner in its Kansas City office effective February 1, 2013. Mr. Zimmerman received his J.D. with honors from the Washburn University School of Law in 1979. He is a certified public accountant, and also holds a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting from Washburn University.
Mr. Zimmerman will work with the corporate practice group in Spencer Fane's Kansas City office. For over 30 years, Mr. Zimmerman has provided strategic counsel to clients. He has substantial experience with estate and charitable planning; business succession planning; corporate acquisitions and divestitures; real estate exchanges; partnerships and S Corporation formation; tax and dispute resolution with governmental authorities and negotiation, settlement and litigation of tax disputes.
"We are excited to welcome David to our talented team of lawyers here in Kansas City. With a strong background in tax and business law, David will add depth and breadth to our corporate practice," Spencer Fane Chairman Patrick Whalen said. "We are fortunate to have been able to attract someone of David's caliber and know that he will make an immediate contribution to our corporate group initiatives as we continue to expand our regional client base.
Spencer Fane Britt and Browne is a full-service, Midwest law firm with offices in six cities across Missouri, Kansas, Colorado, and Nebraska. With more than sixty years of delivering excellent service, Spencer Fane offers clients the resources and experience of a large firm with the commitment and personal care of a smaller firm.Contact: Jennifer ColletMarketing Director firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Spencer Fane Britt & Browne LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV