Seasoned Government Energy Analyst Joins AFPM
WASHINGTON, Feb. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The American Fuel & Petrochemical Manufacturers (AFPM) today announced the hiring of Joanne M. Shore as Chief Industry Analyst. Shore will serve as a valuable resource in developing assessments of how various regulations as policies will impact fuel and petrochemical manufacturers and American consumers.
"We are glad to have Joanne as a part of the AFPM team," said AFPM President Charles T. Drevna. "Her vast knowledge of the technical, logistical and economic aspects of the industry will help AFPM better inform policy makers, the press and the public about the enormous role fuel and petrochemical manufacturers play in working to create a high paying workforce and strengthening the U.S. economy."
Shore brings to AFPM in-depth market analysis and project management experience most recently with the Department of Energy Policy and International Affairs Office and the U.S. Energy Information Administration where she served as Supervisor and Lead Operations Research Analyst.About AFPM AFPM, the American Fuel & Petrochemical Manufacturers (formerly known as NPRA, the National Petrochemical & Refiners Association) is a trade association representing high-tech American manufacturers of virtually the entire U.S. supply of gasoline, diesel, jet fuel, other fuels and home heating oil, as well as the petrochemicals used as building blocks for thousands of vital products in daily life. AFPM members make modern life possible and keep America moving and growing as they meet the needs of our nation and local communities, strengthen economic and national security, and support 2 million American jobs. SOURCE American Fuel & Petrochemical Manufacturers
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV