DUBLIN, Ireland, Feb. 4, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Warner Chilcott plc (Nasdaq:WCRX) today announced that it will issue its 2013 financial guidance prior to the market opening on Friday, February 8, 2013.
In addition to issuing a press release, the Company will host a conference call for all interested parties on Friday, February 8 at 8:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) to review the guidance. To participate in the call, please dial (877) 354-4056 in the United States and Canada or (678) 809-1043 internationally.
Investors and other interested parties may also access the conference call via a simultaneous audio webcast by visiting http://ir.wcrx.com and clicking on Events and Presentations.A replay of the conference call will be available for two weeks following the call and can be accessed by dialing (800) 585-8367 within the United States and Canada or (404) 537-3406 internationally. The passcode for the replay is 93786400. The Company Warner Chilcott is a leading specialty pharmaceutical company currently focused on the women's healthcare, gastroenterology, urology and dermatology segments of the branded pharmaceuticals market, primarily in North America. We are a fully integrated company with internal resources dedicated to the development, manufacture and promotion of our products. WCRX-F
CONTACT: Rochelle Fuhrmann Investor Relations 973-442-3281 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV