CONROE, Texas, Feb. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Security Agency Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: GSAG) (the "Company"), a leading provider in logistics, support training, personal protection, security intelligence work and risk analysis for clients worldwide, announced today that it has signed a Support Services Partnership Agreement with Risk Management, Ltd., a certified contractor with the Chinese government. They have operated in China for 20 years. Their client base is a "Who's' Who" of International and Multinational Companies
"We at Global Security and Risk Management are all extremely pleased to join our two teams together to develop our businesses with the new exposure to the Chinese market," stated Col. (Ret) Larry Lunger, Ph.D., CEO of the Company. CEO Lunger further stated, "We look forward to a long and beneficial relationship." He further stated that, "GSA and Risk Management are proud to announce the opening of our new offices in Shanghai, China after the end of the Chinese New Year celebrations." Lunger also stated, "The same companies that we secure contracts to perform vetting also recognize the need in developing countries to have the security skill sets that we offer to companies that want to expand."
CONTACT Global Security AgencyInvestor Relations(954) 317-3333
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV