- Digital Board Directors: The board of directors must evaluate and advise the CEO regarding the company’s digital strategy—a responsibility that requires that they as a group possess a certain critical mass of digital expertise. The Digital Transformation Practice, in conjunction with the Russell Reynolds Associates CEO/Board Services Practice, helps organizations identify and recruit board directors who can strengthen the board’s ability to be a resource to the CEO on this critical issue.
- Digital Functional Leaders: Digital transformation requires most organizations to have a strong internal digital function. The Digital Transformation Practice helps organizations recruit Chief Digital Officers, Chief Data Officers, Senior Vice Presidents for Online and other digital leaders who can integrate with the existing leadership team while driving change.
- Horizontal Specialty Areas: Digital transformation is being driven by a number of technologies that have dramatically altered how information flows and what can be done with it. The Digital Transformation Practice helps organizations recruit executives to lead initiatives in Social, Mobile, E-Commerce and Big Data and Analytics.
- Industry-Specific Digital Leaders: In some sectors, digital transformation has given rise to entirely new specialty functions, such as “Connected Vehicle” in the automotive industry and “Digital Payments” in financial services. The Digital Transformation Practice draws upon its extensive industry networks to help organizations find digital leaders with track records of success in bringing digital approaches to established processes.
Russell Reynolds Associates Digital Practice Infographic (Graphic: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts