Deloitte Named A Leader "with Exceptional Client Feedback" In Information Security Consulting Services
NEW YORK, Feb. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Deloitte has again been named a leader by Forrester Research, Inc. in Information Security Consulting in a new report, "The Forrester Wave™: Information Security Consulting Services, Q1 2013."
In compiling its ratings, the analyst firm cited Deloitte's "exceptional client feedback and comprehensive, sophisticated, and mature service offerings." The Forrester report also considered Deloitte as one of the leaders demonstrating deep technical expertise and global reach. Deloitte was the top-ranked security and risk consulting provider in the current offering category.
"Client references are an important component of analyst reports," said Adel Melek, Managing Director for Global Enterprise Risk Services at Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL). "So I am particularly proud that, out of the 10 information security consulting services providers assessed, Deloitte earned the highest score for client feedback. Forrester noted Deloitte's 'clear focus on delivering business value to the client,' which has been our hallmark for years and has allowed us to maintain a leadership position since 2007."
"We believe this report from Forrester confirms Deloitte's standing as the largest security consulting network in the world," said Ted DeZabala, DTTL Security, Privacy & Resiliency leader. "Scale matters when it comes to serving global clients. As Forrester noted, 'Deloitte shines when tackling large-scale challenges at mature, complex organizations.' We feel that when you add Deloitte's global presence to its deep industry expertise, it's a combination no other provider can match.""There is an important underlying reason for the growth of Deloitte's risk consulting network," continued DeZabala. "According to the Forrester report, Deloitte 'shows a passionate commitment to client success.' Quite simply, when Deloitte clients succeed, Deloitte succeeds." Additional findings from the report:
- "Deloitte has managed to grow its customer base by roughly 8% in 2011 and 2012 to more than 4,985 clients globally."
- "Client references pointed to the quality of the consultants, [Deloitte's] risk-led approach, and its vertical experience as areas of strength."
- "Deloitte's ability to execute rated the highest of all the participants."
- Customers who are "looking for a vendor that will marry deep technical capabilities with strong business processes should look to Deloitte."
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts