Wall Street's 'Innovation' for Mortgages
VANCOUVER ( Bullions Bull Canada) -- The United States housing market and real estate system is a very efficient machine.
It is not efficient at providing affordable housing to the broadest number of Americans. It is efficient at blowing up massive asset bubbles and burying Americans under mountains of unpayable debt.
We can establish the true agenda of the U.S. government in the housing market (and the banksters who pull its strings) by simply examining any and all "innovations" in this market which banksters and political shills alike agree make the U.S. housing market "better" than that of other Western nations.
The obvious starting point is the mortgage interest tax deduction. Here, the Big Lie is that mortgage interest deductibility makes U.S. housing "more affordable" by slightly reducing the financial burden of the debt. This is more of the infamous "static analysis" in which the propaganda machine specializes.But first, a definition for readers not familiar with this term. Analysis comes in two forms: static and dynamic. The difference is as stark as the difference between a two- and three-dimensional image. Exactly as with the two-dimensional image, static analysis lacks the depth of time.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV